Apologies for the negatives in the following list but we believe it is better to be "up front" about what we do or don't do.
- We only tutor in sciences (combined and separate sciences). We are happy to discuss tutoring for KS3 or KS2 or even for college or university students but predominantly tutor GCSE and A level.
- We can carry out safe practicals as part of our home tuition but we do not have laboratory facilities or the time to carry out lengthy practicals. We do provide advice on practical questions as they apply to examinations.
- We only tutor in one to one sessions.
- We only deliver home tuition.
- Our pricing model is given elsewhere on the main page and is standard. We are happy to discuss volume discounts (for more than one child per family) but our basic pricing does not change. Our rates are competitive and reflect our expertise and experience.
- We only tutor within 30 minutes drive of Gravesend town centre, essentially Gravesend and it surrounding villages (sciences and mathematics).
- With our experience and expertise we are happy to discuss our approach to teaching with parents and to work within targets they set but we reserve the right to use our judgement in what works best for students. In particular we will not deliver whole courses of past paper support for students - preparing for exams is a key part of our work but only as part of a planned approach which focuses on understanding.